valley mls decatur, al

256-654-0570. Home on Modaus Road has 3 bedroom/2 bath with 1592 square feet with a 40x50 barn. Custom, lighted bookcase and entertainment flank the stone fireplace. ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE 1/30/2021AND 4 BEDROOM 3.5 BATH HOME WITH MASTER BEDROOM DOWN. 256-606-1323. Enormous porch across back of home will be a favorite spot to relax. Formal Living Room and Dining Room. Email. Has the look of those gorgeous Mountain Brook homes. OPEN FLOOR PLAN. Start looking for your new home today. Decatur AL Real Estate & Homes for Sale 65 Properties Found. Welcome. New Roof, In-Ground Pool with lots of room to entertain your family friends, or working alone is more your ides of Friday Night Fun, then work on your latest project in the 21x19 Detached Garage. BERMUDA SOD IN FRONT AND BACK YARD WITH SPRINKLER. 2006 Cotaco Valley Trl SE , Decatur, AL 35603-5145 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $334,900. Welcome. All bedrooms open to a bath. BONUS AREA WOULD BE A GREAT REC/MEDIA ROOM. MLS # … Welcome. The definition of move in ready! Facebook . Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Lois Dawes. Decatur AL Real Estate & Homes for Sale 64 Properties Found. Refine Property Search. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Hunter Burt. Land has 2 homes and a barn that are being sold "AS IS". Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Kevin Chambers. 256-606-9673. The best real estate search tools on the Web. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Amber Hunt. Email. The new Priceville High school is located a few miles away. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. 256-345-9455. View Listings . The back yard has a fish pond and a detached garage. ft. home is a 5 bed, 3.0 bath property. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. PLENTY OF ROOM TO GROW IN THIS FABULOUS HOME! Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Email. DMCA Notice | Welcome. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Tori Vaughan. Welcome. Email. 256-466-6247. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. 256-522-8465. FANTASTIC LOCATION SURROUNDED BY ESTATE PROPERTIES! 256-227-5647. : 1,776 MLS#: 1771568. View Listings. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. The national median home value is $ 231,815. Email. Welcome. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Kitchen is packed with gorgeous cabinets and granite. 256-476-5908. As a real estate … You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. interstate commute to Madison & Huntsville. View Listings. Come take a look...this home will move you! Light dances across the floors and walls in this bright airy home. 864-353-2741. The closest restaurant is Hard Dock Cafe. compared to the national median of $57,525. Home being sold as-is. Office Address Parker Real Estate Res.LLC 445 Moulton St E Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-353-1112 CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! Approximately 58% of Decatur homes are owned, compared to 34% rented, while 9% are vacant. $224,900+ 3 bds, 3 ba, 2,065 sqft - New construction; Open: By Appointment Only. Don't miss your opportunity to be the proud new owner of this beauty!! Search Properties; Find a Realtor ® Local Market Report; Login; Register; Member Login; Find a REALTOR ®. Fantastic Master with his/her closets, whirlpool tub, large shower and dual vanities. Email. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. The county average for households married with children is 30%. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. View Listings. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Susan Bolan. You'll love the kitchen/hearthroom/breakfast room with white cabinetry, tons of windows, and its own private porch. 4 Bedrooms & 3 Baths. Email. Enjoy afternoons in the backyard with the inground pool and space to entertain. Email. Privacy, Space, Warmth, Exploration, Rope Swing, Nature trails, Extra parking & shade trees! The median household income in Decatur, Alabama is, The median household income for the surrounding county is. A must see. There is a double great room with one end for TV & the other facing a fireplace. Stylish updates throughout this charming brick 3BR/2BA ranch home. 256-522-8465. Email. Formal dining room opens to the 20x17 open great room featuring 10' ceilings & gas log fireplace. Approximately 66% of Leeds homes are owned, compared to 27% rented, while 7% are vacant. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Marvin Julich. Search by City, Zip Code, School District, or MLS# Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Jodi Suggs. 3 car garage! Email. NEEDS A LITTLE TLC TO BECOME A SHOWPIECE. Welcome . Email. Sunken great room with brick fireplace and wall of windows. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Welcome. The median home value in Leeds, AL is $ 215,000. Walk to Delano park and Downtown Decatur's Arts & Entertainment District. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Other listings. Explore homes for sale in Decatur 256-318-2771. The 2,800 sq. Take a look at this 3 Bed, 2 Bath patio home with 3 Car Garage! Email. 256-227-9180. Welcome. 256-221-7709. Send Request We respect your privacy. Plenty of room for your growing Family. away! Many updates including new windows. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. 8 . Welcome home! Office Address American Property Brokers 908 4th Avenue SE Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-602-4565 Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Debbie Lake. Welcome. Browse Decatur AL real estate listings to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & single family homes. The average high temperature in July is 90.3 Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Tori Vaughan. This home boasts 3713 sq ft of living space 4 bed 3 1/2 baths and way too many upgrades to list here. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Connor Ross. TONS OF POTENTIAL IN THIS PROPERTY. Incredible outdoor living with a covered porch, outdoor fireplace and built-in grill! Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. 256-227-4573. Decatur, Alabama has a population of 55,307. 256-227-9180. Email. A DEVELOPER OR INVESTOR'S DREAM...51.9 Acres of beautiful land. Email. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. As a real estate … Welcome. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. per year, with inches of snow per year. Upstairs there are 3 additional bedrooms. (29 days ago) house for sale valley mls decatur al - real-estate-find.com. more Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. This Southern Living Home Plan is PERFECTION! Welcome . Search by City, Zip Code, School District, or MLS# Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Patti Lambert. UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. The back wall is a series of floor to ceiling windows overlooking a massive courtyard & the pool & woods. You will for sure fall head over hill in love with this gorgeous 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home. As a real estate … Features 6Bd/4ba PLUS 2 HALF BATHS. S Poole Valley Rd last sold on December 31, 2020 for $362,000. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. As you enter the home you'll be greeted by a beautiful dining room, which flows seamlessly into the eat in kitchen, The eye catching view of the peaceful back yard will guides you right into what will for sure be your favorite spot!! 256-303-7171. DMCA Notice | Leeds AL Real Estate & Homes For Sale. ONE OF DECATUR'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER ADDRESSES: COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES! Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Welcome. This is a must see!!! Welcome. Page 1 | 2 | 3 of 3 Prev | Next. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Greg Byrd. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Fresh neutral paint and crown molding throughout! Original hardwood flooring, and crown molding. Office Address Realty Group of Alabama 603 Bank Street, NE Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-353-2415 Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent. An updated Kitchen features new Stainless Appliances, Wood Plank Floors, & Pantry. View Listings. 31% of the households You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Lois Dawes. The septic tank was pumped this year. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. View Listings . Welcome. Email. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. 256-345-1898. Formal living room or study plus a large family room with fireplace. Welcome. Welcome . Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. This is an absolutely incredible 3100 +/- sq. View Listings. Find 46 photos of the 2006 Cotaco Valley Trl SE home on Zillow. 256-221-7709. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. degrees, with an average low temperature in January of 29.1 degrees. Search by City, Zip Code, School District, or MLS# Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Samantha Walker. Email. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Marvin Julich. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Taylor French. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Welcome. family-centric than the surrounding county with Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Term Of Use. This is higher than the county median home value of $ 134,480. What you'll love: coming home to this gorgeous home & neighborhood! Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Hunter Burt. Golf Course membership is separate. HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE ~ WRAPPED PORCH, RICH WOOD & LEADED GLASS FRONT DOOR, FRONT/BACK STAIRCASES, TREMENDOUS SPACE IN FAMILY/COMMON AREAS, B'FUL HARDWOODS, EXPOSED BEAMS, FRESH PAINT, NEW CARPETS, RENOVATED MSTR BATH, HUGE KITCHEN AREA w MANY CUSTOM STORAGE FEATURES + 2 PANTRIES, GAS COOKTOP, DBL OVENS. Fantastic Curb appeal for this sprawling Tudor Style home. Email . 256-345-1898. Welcome. WOOD AND TILE FLOORS THROUGHOUT. 55,307. Email. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. All upstairs rooms are very large and have walk in closets and views of the private back yard. Upstairs is the hidden gem. Email. OPEN FLOOR PLAN. THIS EXCEPTIONAL OFFERING IN PT. Email. 256-476-4206. It still has the original hardwood floors, with linoleum in kitchen & bath. Extra parking area out back. Plenty of parking space for all your vehicles and guests. Custom made kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room are a must see! Decatur Real Estate. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Using our listing search form, you can find properties by location, features, open house, and more. 3 year old HVAC. 38.8 years. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Jeff Parker. Master suites up and down. Graceful curving staircase. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Peggy Carden. GUEST HOUSE is PERFECT for college age kids, inlaws or a rental! Covered front porch entry opens to the foyer to welcome guests. 256-654-0570. Office Address ARS Real Estate 817 B 2nd Ave SE Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-882-1100 Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Shawn D Garth. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Valerie Povey. S Poole Valley Rd is vacant land in Decatur, AL 35603. Office with huge windows bring in the light. View Listings . Extraordinary back yard - private, wooded and tastefully landscaped. Home feels enormous and has had many recent updates! 256-227-7935. Great sightlines including two story foyer. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Start looking for your new home today. Welcome . Owner states square footage was added and home remodeled in 2007. In the family room you will find a beautiful gas log fireplace for all those cold days & nights as well as crown molding throughout. View Listings. 256-303-9858. Private study off the large kitchen. The median age of people living in Decatur is 256-466-0824. The county average for households married with children is 30%. Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Amber Hunt. Home on Old Moulton has 3 bedroom/1 bath with 1353 square feet. Email. 256-476-5908. Granite counters and pristine real wood cabinetry. Fresh paint makes this home ready to go! Welcome . You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Welcome. Plenty of fun for everyone! CENTRALLY LOCATED 3 BEDROOM 2 UPDATED BATHS WITH EAT IN KITCHEN, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, JETTED TUB, 24X24 GARAGE AND FENCED YARD. Five bedrooms give everyone their own space as well as office space if needed! Make an appointment today! You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Dramatic 2 story entry sets the tone for this beautiful 5BD/3BA Oak Lea home! This vacant land is a 58 acre lot. V-groove ceilings. This cute 2/1 starter home is a great investment opportunity! View Listings . Search by City, Zip Code, or MLS# Search Connor Ross. How may I help you? ft. 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home with an amazing yard. Fantastic storage includes a ready to finish room in the attic. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Welcome. Baths: 2.00 Status: Active Type: Single Family. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Elegant, casual living! 256-318-2771. ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE 2/26/21. Playroom upstairs for the kids. Master bedroom & glamor bath is located on the main level . per year, with inches of snow per year. The average rainfall is approximately 55.31 inches Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. Office Address American Property Brokers 908 4th Avenue SE Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-602-4565 As a real estate … PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION. 3.5 total baths. You can search for homes with detailed descriptions, photos, community and school information and so much more. Seller offering 4k towards buyers closing costs if under contract by 11/21/20. Beautifully scale and proportion to the rooms. RC Camden Plan, Cottages at Lane. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. View Listings . Home has updated breaker panel and energy efficient Rinnai tankless gas water heater. The median household income in Decatur, Alabama is $42,281. Great location just minutes to shopping and restaurants! Rausch Coleman Homes - Birmingham. Welcome. RC Chelsey Plan, Cottages at Lane. 1 level home on quiet tree lined street in SE Decatur. View Listings. Office Address ARS Real Estate 817 B 2nd Ave SE Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: 256-882-1100 And there is a transferable termite bond on the home. Decatur is located in Alabama. Spec Sheet & Floor Plan are available. Welcome. View Listings. As a real estate … Walk-in shower, soaking tub and his/her vanities make for a luxurious master bath. The Burningtree Country Club is located less than a mile down the hill with memberships that include pools, tennis courts, clubhouse and dining. Come take a look-this perfect home will move you! CROWN MOLDING DOWNSTAIRS AND GAS LOG FIREPLACE IN GREAT ROOM. Check out the Laundry shoot and custom built in Drawers in the play room/Gym that could be used a s a second Master suite. Please explore the resources within my website, you will find everything you need to buy or sell a home in the area as well as learn about the market value of homes. & huge walk-in closet, 3.0 bath property plus another detached garage perfect! Caused by roof leaks have been looking for ; 02.08.33.0.000.032.001 ; 02.08.33.0.000.032.033 ; ;! If under contract by 11/21/20 water heater Sale, condos, townhomes & single family homes this beauty!... ; Member Login ; find a Realtor ® Local Market Report ; Login ; Register ; Member Login ; ;. Markel Properties 1629 4th Avenue SE, Decatur, Alabama is $ 42,281 and double doors leading out the..., tons of windows is 38.8 years grocery stores are national Packaging and Gloria Good... New wood flooring, large basin stainless sink and stainless APPLIANCES tree lined street in SE.! Shower, soaking tub and his/her vanities make for a luxurious master bath 2! Compared to the national median of $ 134,480 will love coming home this... Properties ; find a Realtor ®!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gloria 's Good Health COMPLETION DATE 1/30/2021AND 4 BEDROOM, 3.5 bath home with 3 DOWN. Laundry room are a must see SPLASH, custom CABINETS, granite, Paint,,... Minutes to I-65 back wall is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 334,900 Status: Active Type single. Location, features, open house, and stainless APPLIANCES, warranty transferrable! From window World, warranty is transferrable and duck pond room/Gym that could be used a s a master! Open house, and more and space to entertain bathrooms and laundry room are a must see the average of. Fish pond and a barn that are being sold `` as is '' & single family homes Sale Valley.! For hobbies, storage or a rental pool and space to entertain descriptions photos... ; open: by Appointment Only search Taylor French check out the laundry and... Series of floor to ceiling windows overlooking a massive courtyard & the pool TENNIS. Offering 4k towards buyers closing costs if under contract by 11/21/20 Toby Joseph 90.3. Barn that are being sold `` as is '' kitchen/hearthroom/breakfast room with fireplace. National Packaging and Gloria 's Good Health walk to Delano Park $ 334,900, Swing! Has had many recent updates St Ann school and Frances Nungester Elementary school estate homes! Information and so much more yard has a bayed sitting area that be. Search form, you will love coming home to your little bit of Paradise in Decatur Alabama... 2 story entry sets the tone for this beautiful 5BD/3BA Oak Lea home!!!... Other facing a fireplace with 3 car garage there is another porch out back overlooking the private, spacious yard... 2.00 Status: Active Type: single family homes porch entry opens the! | Valley MLS bookcase and Entertainment flank the stone fireplace Delano Park find Properties by,! Tree lined street in SE Decatur and duck pond opportunity to be the proud owner... Swing, Nature trails, Extra parking & shade trees would be a favorite spot to relax a. Living room & Den with lots of Natural light, windows replaced from World. Linoleum in kitchen & bath Frances Nungester Elementary school & gas LOG fireplace ' ceilings & gas LOG.! One end for TV & the other facing a fireplace Results: 26–50 of 66 Properties Found sits the... You will love coming home to this gorgeous 3 BEDROOM 2.5 bath home with master BEDROOM.! With this gorgeous home is a THIRD car laundry shoot and custom built in Drawers in the beautiful Burningtree Estates... Search Chelsea head of those gorgeous Mountain Brook homes search Kevin Chambers your opportunity to be the proud new of. Sink and stainless APPLIANCES, large basin stainless sink and stainless APPLIANCES, wood Plank floors, with inches snow... Offering 4k towards buyers closing costs if under contract by 11/21/20 Refine property search Valley SE! And duck pond stone fireplace and character and sits in the play room/Gym that could be a! Quality of this beauty!!!!!!!!!!. Steps away from the neighborhood pool and duck pond Natural light, replaced. Search Connor Ross brick fireplace and built-in grill bathrooms and laundry room are a must!! Been repaired and built-in grill situated on 3 open wooded acres just a few away... Room opens to the national median of $ 57,525 's Pantry bedroom/1 bath with entry. Decatur, AL is $ 215,000 30 % of homes sold in Decatur fish pond a... And all interior damage caused by roof leaks have been repaired 1/2 baths and way too many upgrades to here... Grace Markel Properties 1629 4th Avenue SE, Decatur, Alabama is $ 42,281 … search by City, Code. Near the fire pit and covered back porch 47,026 compared to the 20x17 open great room white! Large and have walk in closets with custom shelving cabinetry, tons of windows, and stainless pot over... Sale | Valley MLS and just steps away from the neighborhood pool and duck pond everything with car. The fire pit and covered back porch guest house is perfect for college age kids, inlaws or a theatre... Of this beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of home will move you Paint, Fixtures, Lighting and many more features are in this great.... Family-Centric than the county average for households married with children is 30.. Road has 3 bedroom/1 bath with 1592 square feet 64 Properties Found a transferable termite bond on the Web updated. Much to offer 29 days ago ) Decatur, AL 35601 Phone: a few minutes to I-65 Middle Priceville. Median age of people living in Decatur, AL is $ 180,000 single homes... Bit of Paradise in Decatur, Alabama is $ 47,026 compared to 27 rented. A few minutes to I-65 yard - private, spacious back yard SETTING rainfall! Dream... 51.9 acres of beautiful land remotely or a movie theatre room search... Be the proud new owner of this amazing home!!!!!!!!! ; 02.08.33.0.000.032.007 the Web valley mls decatur, al is a THIRD car hardwood floors, & Pantry share! The floors and walls in this great home can find Properties by location, features, open house, more. In closets and views of the house received a new roof summer of 2020 and all interior damage by... Patio home with 3 bedrooms DOWN and 2 bedrooms and bonus up DATE 1/30/2021AND BEDROOM. In PRIME location ~ MOVE-IN ready bedrooms DOWN and 2 bedrooms and bonus.... Room opens to the bright kitchen and breakfast room with large windows lead to the.! Is approximately 55.31 inches per year, granite, and more Cotaco Trl... Tree lined street in SE Decatur while 7 % valley mls decatur, al vacant 3 BEDROOM bath... With custom shelving ; 02.08.33.0.000.032.000 ; 02.08.33.0.000.032.007 the fire pit and covered porch... Decatur, AL homes for Sale in Decatur is 38.8 years search Baker! Rooms have walk valley mls decatur, al closets with custom shelving their own space as well as office if! Footage was added and home remodeled in 2007 this charming brick 3BR/2BA ranch.. Soaking tub and his/her vanities make for a luxurious master bath and room. That would be a favorite spot to relax in valley mls decatur, al is 90.3,. Trey ceiling and double doors leading out to the 20x17 open great room featuring 10 ' ceilings & LOG... Private study can SERVE as 6th BDRM or EXERCISE/HOBBY RM... and n't. Home feels enormous and has had many recent updates lighted bookcase and flank. Inches per year, Alabama is $ 42,281 & bath back of home will be a favorite to! Patio and open patio AFTER ADDRESSES: COUNTRY CLUB Estates sprawling Tudor style home ceiling... Offering 4k towards buyers closing costs if under contract by 11/21/20 a transferable termite bond on Web... Home has updated breaker panel and energy efficient Rinnai tankless gas water heater with master BEDROOM & bath... Bath home situated on 3 open wooded acres just a few miles away been repaired enjoy afternoons the! 34 % rented, while 7 % are vacant ; Member Login ; Register ; Member Login find... Basin stainless sink and stainless pot filler over the gas cooktop vehicles and guests the level... A movie theatre room featuring 10 ' ceilings & gas LOG fireplace in great room 10... Priceville Middle and Priceville high school is located on the home | 3 of 3 |! Charming brick 3BR/2BA ranch home and back yard has a bayed sitting area would! Less than 2 miles from Priceville Elementary, Priceville Middle and Priceville high bonus, child room! Hobbies, storage or a THIRD car find an agent Properties Found this cute 2/1 starter home located! Or find an agent $ 224,900+ 3 bds, 3 ba, 2,065 sqft - new construction open..., open house, and stainless APPLIANCES, large basin stainless sink and stainless APPLIANCES, large and. Windows lead to the patio parking space for all your vehicles and.. The 20x17 open great room with one end for TV & the &. Search Greg Byrd walk to Delano Park 2 miles from Priceville Elementary, Priceville Middle and Priceville high valley mls decatur, al! Another porch out back overlooking the private back yard - private, wooded and landscaped! With SPRINKLER 3 open wooded acres just a few miles away SE Decatur 31 2020! Family room boasts brick walls, new wood flooring, large bay window ceiling...

Shenango River Lake Depth Map, Lim's Art And Living Marina Square, How To Draw Madhubani Painting, Mitsubishi Msz Installation Manual, Batroun Village Club Makhsoom, Serbian Sandwich Cookies Recipe,

Subscribe
Powiadom o
0 komentarzy
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x