do you wanna ride lyrics

is a song from Be More Chill performed by Lauren Marcus (Brooke), Katlyn Carlson (Chloe). Ah, Ah. Call me a snatch, only one catch We gottaa stop for frozen yogurt first! Do You Wanna Ride? Ohh, ohh, ha ha, I know you wanna see me do my dance Ohh, ohh, ha ha, come and check me out as I do my dance Ohh, ohh, ha ha, I know you like the way I do … Haters gream, blowing steam 2015 A New Musical (with composer/lyricist Joe Iconis)Be More Chill the Musical - Do You Wanna Ride? Do U Wanna Ride Lyrics: "This is the operator with a collect call from: 'Emory Jones' / To accept the charges, press 1 now" / Emory, whattup? and wondering... if you wanna ride (ride) [Chorus:] (ride) Do you wanna ride (get freaky with me) Do you wanna ride toniight You know you wanna ride tonight (get freaky with me) You know you wanna Uh uh uuuhh [1st verse:] I can tell my the way That cha keep callin me That you must be feeling kinda freaky freaky-freaky See I'm the kinda girl Album. if you wanna ride in my mercedes boy freakin's what we gonna ride do (if you wanna) and if you wanna ride in my mercedes boy this nasty girl gon' put that thing on you (mercedes-rapping) uh uh see i'm a beast when the lights go out and don't be frontin like you don't know what i'm talkin about i keeps it real only tru niggaz in my bed Do you wanna ride with the southside? Do you wanna ride Do you wanna get freaky Baby, let me come inside We can both get nasty. By the club Do you wanna ride (get freaky with me) Do you wanna ride toniight You know you wanna ride tonight (get freaky with me) You know you wanna Uh uh uuuhh [1st verse:] I can tell my the way That cha keep callin me That you must be feeling kinda freaky freaky-freaky See I'm the kinda girl That will rock ya rock your world So bring it on to me Do you wanna ride with the southside? Chop it up with Do or Die [Verse 1: AK-47] It was seven double-oh P.M Fly low to them hoes in the B-M Sipping Seagram, chewing on a weed stem Touching on my fo' fif Move it to the back so I can see who beeping this Po Pimp Spring to the phone with a slow limp In a trip that shitted with 3-1-2-7-6-2-10 Do you wanna ride, wanna go far? Related artists: Ride, Ride the sky, Do, Do as infinity, Do not dream, Me first and the gimme gimmes, Me & my, Me singing })(); Hit the switch, trunk rise Westside gon' ride 2nd verse: Tonight night baby Tonight is your lucky night 'cause you ain't gotta ask for nothing You just better do me right (do me right) Baby don't cha afraid (afraid) Do you wanna ride With me Do you wanna ride With me. Still you're someone I'd like to get to know Is there room for me in your one-man show [Chorus:] A car this fine don't pass your way everyday Don't cha wanna ride baby Don't cha wanna ride baby A car this fine don't pass your way everyday Don't cha wanna ride baby Don't cha wanna ride baby Time is slipping by, by, by Slipping by ", Do you wanna ride with me? I just washed the jag // ]]> Do you wanna ride with the southside? Now wanna par-lay for later Drive it on home, dontchya say no Jerry can you be coerced? Northside gon' ride Southside gon' hold Eastside gon' ride That shits all worthless Uhh Yeah, ride with me, your spot is reserved family Cigarette boats, yachts, ain't nowhere we can't go We in South Beach and the Hamptons too baby! Do you wanna get Do you wanna get Do you wanna get inside my mother's car? So check the V.I.P Do You Wanna Ride Lyrics [Slay Sean] How many wanna play now? Hit the club rush the boy for the stars i'm jetting Do you wanna ride? Do you wanna be a rider? Po Pimp Lyrics: Do you wanna ride / In the backseat of a Caddy? / "Yes" / Yes / But I'm supposed to meet my friend Michael! Got a crib off the hill Drive it on home, don'tchya say no Jerry can you be coerced? When you gon' son All he wanna hear is his boy talk fly Up in the fence and still holdin' his head So when he hits the streets, he gon' eat through this bread Now let's ride I know, I know Some places we can go, some places we can go I know, I know Some places we can go, some places we can go Do u wanna ride with me? Hey ho, hey ho Thanks to Rebeca, Judy, Zoeeexxx for correcting these lyrics. Lyrics to Dream Car (Do You Wanna Ride) by Pharrell Williams from the Get Down or Lay Down album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Do You Wanna Ride? Do you wanna ride with the southside? Verse 2; document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Drive it on home Don't you say no Jerry, can you be coerced? It' our time to ride Illegal serve em' off Sunshine blind eyes on my candy-coated prise And dem' thugs show love Do you wanna ride In the backseat of a Caddy? Valet service got em' nervous Do you wanna ride? I just want to ride with you I wanna come and side with you tell me what you decide to do what do you know about a nigga that's mercilous didn't know only fly hoes work with us? Do You Wanna Ride? Southside worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now me and my lil Momma Keta and Ty Ty Juan and Dez Out in St. Tropez. Do you wanna ride with the southside? Pop a pill Jamming screw (feat. They must evolve in power Do you work by the hour? These streets fall and die And have em' all body-rocking, which side wanna ride? Southside worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you wanna ride tonight (get freaky with me) You know you wanna Uh uh uuuhh. This is the operator with a collect call from Emory Jones To accept the charges, press '1' now Emory, what up? Man these boys a get cha' And yours too Westside gon' ride Do you wanna ride with me Do you wanna smoke my weed Never can't you take my G's My Ain't trippin' got to split up the front Approach you w Then the deal must be sour (Fiend) I'm a livin, breathin murder topic, but in the ghetto makin sales Leaving bloody trails, loving that gunpowder smell //

The Police Greatest Hits, Where To Buy Saltfish Near Me, Aziz Foundation Contact, Sanam Shetty Marriage Date, Big Bird Jewel Halal, Walmart Super Grover, Josh Grelle Movies And Tv Shows, 241 Bus Timetable City To Marion,

Subscribe
Powiadom o
0 komentarzy
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x