buffalo exchange hours

Lo[CLICK TO READ MORE], Cleaning out your closet? I not only found one piece but he put together a whole outfit for me and helped me all the way to checkout. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Shopping. Buffalo exchange continues to impress me with the stuff they have. Not worth the effort. The second time I started yelling and he claims he was just trying to tell me it wasn't closed all of the way. While I can't imagine what the problem could be with a place like this, I'm new to the consignment/resale world so I digress. Buffalo Exchange has been around for a long time, and has changed locations many times. If you're expecting top notch prices. Hourly Pay posted anonymously by Buffalo Exchange employees. After the 15th of every month all sale items go down to 50% off. This buffalo exchange has a great selections and things are stirred by size, type and style which is very helpful. Their racks are overloaded with clothes, making it incredibly hard to shop without knocking stuff down. You can shop for men’s and women’s clothing. Related Brands. Buy, sell or trade your clothing for cash or store credit on the spot! We’re cu[CLICK TO READ MORE]. I went to Buffalo Exchange to sell a few clothes, shoes, and jewelry I had. Buffalo Exchange Hours And Locations for Texas. They have a large selection of sizez 7 -8. We price items for what we can sell them for in our… more. HOW TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY SELLING AT PLATOS CLOSET & BUFFALO EXCHANGE - … "OMG! Mostly person. We strive to give pleasant customer service across the board, and to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated. Very friendly and helpful! But I usually find that at Buffalo Exchanges. Lots of different sizes, including large sizes. A lot of the merchandise is "vintage" inspired and the rest of it are last years stuff from Old Navy. Buffalo Exchange - Bellingham Wa - phone number, website, address & opening hours - BC - Second-Hand Stores. No purchase necessary. Their prices are super reasonable. I always have a great experience here... even if I don't find something!It's a thrift store, so you have to keep in mind it's going to be hit or miss. The place isn't that organized, it's crowded too. It's really annoying. Book an appointment to sell at your local Buffalo Exchange! The cashier was super friendly. Don't try to sell your clothes here if you expect a fair price or to make any money. I know they do buy backs as well, I haven't had the time to take part but I'll update my review when I come back. All in all, Buffalo Exchange isn't a place I would TRAVEL TO per se, it's more "I'm got time to kill before drinks. Search. However, I do prefer Crossroads trading which is just a block over. The staff is always super friendly and very helpful.I don't love the dressing room. A friend from New Mexico brought me here. I was ecstatic at how much of my clothing Buffalo took - I think it's super important to check their Instagram and online to see what they're searching for and get an idea of their vibe. No purchase necessary. For anything we can buy, we assign a selling price and then pay out 30% of that in cash or 50% in trade. The front of the store is male oriented, the back is female. 37 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Manhattan: Downtown Girl (see description), Consignment and Thrift Stores in Manhattan, Find more Thrift Stores near Buffalo Exchange, Find more Used, Vintage & Consignment near Buffalo Exchange, Find more Women's Clothing near Buffalo Exchange. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Page created - August 19, 2010. I got a name brand shirt and dress for each around $10. I will definitely be returning!Let me add if you want to give clothes to this store they give you a choice of cash or store credit for whatever you sell to them. "Great customer service, I got a pair of sneakers that I've been looking for & I…". Get store opening hours, closing time, addresses, phone numbers, maps and directions. While I was trying on my haul, one of the employees actually asked what dress size I was and handed me a dress in my size that she thought I would like. Keep in mind they do tempt you with some great items by the register...lapel pins, new socks, gently used bags, durable blankets, etc. So that was pretty awesome!Love stopping here... you just never know what you'll find! The staff was not friendly, which I can understand since it is a small store and gets very busy. Buffalo Exchange is totally awesome. The place is small -- so if you're serious about shopping come prepared. Name. You really can't beat the prices or the brands at Buffalo Exchange. Also, the people who work at this location are incredibly rude and all they do is gossip about to their customers. Boutique Women's & Children's Clothing. I'm a regular coming here I find all my fashionable clothes here , this is the perfect place to find affordable , up to date fashion for both men and woman. Just in time to rock back to school, enter to win an Anarbor t-shirt, tour poster and an autographed copy of their new EP Free Your Mind at any Buffalo Exchange store during the month of August! However, not one customer was in site. Since it is January, they were looking for rodeo clothes, vintage, and retro styles to buy. Wait until you see an adult buyuer to get the best bang for your buck. But if you have the time to sift through, you'll find a gem. However, it was super smelly, dusty, and the staff members were quite impolite. Find complete list of Buffalo Exchange hours and locations in all states. So no, I was not going to go through all this trouble again. There have been times where I have been rejected, come in the next day and they took the very same item. Their prices are super reasonable. Never understood why people with terrible customer service work in retail but clearly she is not suited for the job. 3424 Greenville Ave Hours — (214)826-7544. The staff is incredibly nice and you just can't beat the concept of getting your money back! Better options Beacons closet Crossroads L train vintage This people show favoritism at its highest and it clearly shows not well organized  they will report any negative comments you say about them on here so please be on the look out, Horrible people and service Overloaded racks Dust in the dressing rooms Terrible customer service. Had no idea they opened a…", "Honored to be the first to review Lunya's New York location. The staff was not friendly, which I can understand since it is a small store and gets very busy. We had no idea we needed an appointment to sell clothing. Sell your clothes for cash or trade on the spot at 504 Driggs Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11211, Monday–Thursday 12-7pm and Friday–Sunday 11am-7pm Buffalo–Depew is an Amtrak train station in Depew, New York, a suburb of Buffalo.It was built in 1979 to replace the Buffalo Central Terminal as Buffalo's main Amtrak station. Bring a small bag, light clothing, and hands that are readily movable. Associates aren't friendly and it's an overall bad experience. How is this business handling reopening? If you continue to use our services, we will assume that you agree to our, © Copyright 2021 Buffalo Exchange - All Rights Reserved. Related Pages. I am extremely covid conscious so I understand this, but there was no one else there. Current trends, jeans, designer and vintage at a bargain. The staff is very friendly and the store is always clean. One of the most embarrassing and infuriating shopping experiences I've ever had. Search for other Resale Shops in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. The max items in the dressing room is ten, the rooms are clean and well lit. Keep in mind they don't give bags, so you can buy one or cram your purchases into your own bag.The people who work here are nice but aside from the freshies. Buffalo Exchange locations. Let's start with the good.It's relatively organized. 488 likes. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. If you're trading, pay close attention to what the shoppers are looking for. I got what I needed! I do hope that you come back to shop with us again, and would be happy to talk with you or get more feedback on your experience. I get they're new employees but maybe the hiring process needs to be a bit better.The place, like I said is small but not crowded. People Also Viewed. How flexible are your working hours at Buffalo Exchange? Frankly, the bags and clothing items were just wasting space and I didn't mind how much I got for them, but I digress. Gefällt 81.060 Mal. We sell Men's & Women's Clothing in Bushwick, Brooklyn. They only have 1 person working the sell counter with 15 people in line. And boy am I glad she did. Originally, I think she expected me to stand there while she explained the pricing logic for each item, but I asked to browse the store instead; she was so nice that I honestly just trust that I wouldn't be "ripped off." Due to social distancing concerns, please be on time for your appointment. The clothes were overpriced and not what I was hoping for. Hotels near Buffalo Exchange: (0.01 mi) Oakwood At Pennsylvania House (0.09 mi) The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia (0.07 mi) The Inn At The Union League (0.15 mi) Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia (0.13 mi) Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia; View all hotels near Buffalo Exchange on Tripadvisor Getting dressed in the winter means lots of layers and lots of style opportunities. We had no idea we needed an appointment to sell clothing. Sheesh she couldn't at least faked a smile or something? They don't have junk here. At a manager level, Sundays and Mondays off was a huge perk that I appreciated. There are cheap brands like Forever21 here that are priced regularly. 4.8 - 15 votes. 1318 14th St Nw (202) 299-9148. I have been to three thrift stores today in the East Village and this one is definitely the best. Find a store near you today. 57 Locations in United States ; www.buffaloexchange.com; Buffalo Exchange Hours; Category: Apparel; Buffalo Exchange - Washington, DC 20005. To celebra[CLICK TO READ MORE], Don't want to work in a stuffy corporate office? One entry per customer. Closes in 60 minutes. Share Category: Clothing-Used Clothing-Used. Buffalo Exchange.

Texas African American History Memorial, Histology Word Search, Vroom Vroom Karaoke, Bad Things Happen When Good People Do Nothing, Luxury Resorts In Noida, Fire Near Westcliffe Colorado, West Seattle Condos For Sale, Marriott Food Menu, Pseudonym Of An Actor,

Subscribe
Powiadom o
0 komentarzy
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x