breton vs high elf eso pve

If you put the 2 side by side with identical rotations, gear and support - Altmer wins. Given the above, you should pick whichever race you enjoy more thematically. Best Templar Magicka DPS Race: High Elf (Altmer) > Breton > Dark Elf (Dunmer) > Khajit. Breath of Life. Im a magwarden, Khajit are a great all around race now. 5 light; 1 medium; 1 heavy; Destruction Staffs (Dual) OR Destro/SnB or Resto for PvP. Question. It really doesn't matter this patch. It gives wpn/spell dmg instead. Setup 1. Templar Magicka DPS Build Index Templar Magicka DPS Build Basics. I'd still go Breton because it's less punishing if you screw up something during a trial fight. Introduction 2. +2000 Maximum Magicka. Nemesis is a lethal burst damage Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build, balanced around Battlegrounds. Spell-Power Potions (Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka) (Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth) You can also use normal Essence of Magicka potions that you can acquire from the Guildstores for a cheap price. Magicka DPS & PvP: High Elf for the 4% increased dmg to elemental spells, also has higher magicka pool and magicka regen. Sanctuary 4. Champion Points 5. Update Log You see mixed opinions because they're both good, you're probably gonna see mixed opinions here too. PVP Builds, Sorcerer Builds, Sorcerer PVP Builds. So if you're at 75% stam but 50% mag you will get mag back even though your stam pool is probably the lower number and vice versa. Update Log khajiit would also be ideal for a stamblade, so you can stack crit damage bonuses. See our ESO Builds section for more builds. Or, will it not matter since I will eventually Enchant Magic Resistance on both of them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline. 7-17-07. High elf. Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build ESO. ATTRIBUTES. Champion Points 5. Breton is a Magicka oriented race, focusing on better sustain. Dunmer and Breton are second and third options. I mostly do solo PvE and dungeon with some friends. Tips & Misc. For example when i dont use a sustain Set like false god, i maybe need purple food over blue food or Mara food, so maybe i need either to change a glyph to health or put points into health to reach sth around 17k, which will result in less magicka and therefore a little less dps. Each Race has their own set of Skills that make them unique and better suited for certain roles and Builds. Drake. It’s just a bit easier to play, especially with world bosses, 4 man dungeons and vMA! Food/Drink Buff. High Elf Breton Dark Elf Khajiit Argonian. Cast Time: Instant Target: Cone Range: Radius: 28 meters Cost: 4590 Magicka. Prioritize The Right Stats/Attribute Points. The +50 magicka alone gives them a ridiculous advantage. These people who pull 50k+? If there is no sustain problem then High Elf will be better. hide. Note: The gear weight spread is a recommendation, not a strict rule for leveling. report . 1. Argonian makes a good healing race so Templar and magblade are good choices. Tank: Nord, Imperial, Orc. Potions. Maelstrom Arena 7. Jorvuld's Guidance 6. Short version - any spec where where people say "sustain is a issue" Breton should be slightly better. Templar Magicka DPS Attributes: All Magicka. Which race is better? 64 0 0. While breton is better because of the raw sustain in most other situations. Magicka DPS & PvP: We recommend picking an Altmer because of the 4% total damage increase. Best Mundus Stone for a Necromancer Magicka PvP Build: The Atronach (Increased Magicka Recovery) Dragonknight Magicka DPS Build Basics. High elf is better when there is a heavy attack built into the rotation (pet sorc). By Tabatta on February 9th, 2018 in Templar. Veteran Maelstrom Arena 5. Also if your group is super optimized as magplar or magsorc, you can go altmer, but else breton is better. I mostly do solo PvE and dungeon with some friends. Important Info (Food, Mundus, Race, Potions, Passives, Attributes) 5. Much like on my in progress magicka Necromancer where I changed from 3 spell damage glyphs to 1 regen and 2 spell damage. Contact Info 5. Mundus. Stats For Stamina Builds: To do end game content you will want around 18k HP (for non-tanks) so you don’t get one shot. Other Important Info (Food, Mundus, Race, Potions, Passives) 3. I mostly do solo PvE and dungeon with some friends. Also heals one other injured target for 424 Health. Healing race comparison - PVE. Normally I like elves, but for some reason in ESO they all just look darn ugly, especially male elves. Just wondering whether anyone knows the rough percentage difference between Khajiit and Wood Elf Stamina Nightblade PvE DPS for pure single target damage. In addition to the setups below, here is a list with other very good Healer sets that you can use: 1. Second best choice will be High Elf. I hear stamsorcs are pretty potent. You'll be fine, Breton = can make more rotational mistakes due to sustain passive. Maelstrom Arena 7. Rotation & Skeleton Parse 6. Of course, you can also use these solo builds in a group, especially useful in random groups. Have a look at some guides for basic craftable gear and skills. I ask this because on a given build which can be sustained with High Elf, in my understanding High Elf should always come out on top regarding dps, am i right? Resource Management & Rotation 4. A Reddit community dedicated to The Elder Scrolls Online, an MMO developed by Zenimax Online. Everything you need to get through ESO alone. Lol. Best Dragonknight Magicka DPS Race: Breton > High Elf (Altmer) > Dark Elf (Dunmer) Dragonknight Magicka DPS Attributes: All Magicka Should I play as a Vampire as a Dragonknight Magicka DPS: Yes (optional) Best Mundus Stone for a Dragonknight Magicka DPS: The Shadow (Increased Spell Critical Damage) Best Potion for Dragonknight Magicka DPS: … User account menu • Breton vs High Elf Templar? Trials & Dungeons Setup 1. Dps increased by 1k because of the extra regen. Champion Points (810, 600, 300) 4. 12 comments. Not changing until the Lions win the Superbowl. Close • Posted by just now. Evil_Sandwich 7 years ago #4. Does the damage on the high elf make a big difference or will it … Press J to jump to the feed. )-Breton Tank-(Again, why? Attributes 3. Assassination: Master Assassin, Executioner, Pressure Points, Hemorrhage Stats For Stamina Builds: To do end game content you will want around 18k HP (for non-tanks) so you don’t get one shot. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline. Should I play as a Vampire as a Templar Magicka DPS: Yes. Changes from the previous version 3. A Reddit community dedicated to The Elder Scrolls Online, an MMO developed by Zenimax Online. Grand Rejuvenation 9. So if you like the Breton look more than Altmer, I’d be a Breton. Plus i really like the Breton look. (Magplar, magsorc). Reason for this question is that i've noticed in vma when switching from plague doctor to mothers sorrow what killed me with plague obviously kills me with MS, but i dont feel that much "weaker" with MS cos adds/bosses die faster ... Tldr: in which setting will Bretons be better as a dps compared to High Elf when everything else stays the same? It’s pretty much mixed opinions as you can see here. Each Race in ESO has four Passive skills that make it unique and help it fulfil specific roles. share. zerobobo 8 years ago #2. both are pretty good choices for vampires due to their resists. I'm actually pretty impressed with ZoS with these changes. In PvP I personally prefer dunmer over both, as having extra Stam and fire resistance is nice. High Elves only have Weakness to magic in Oblivion. Races Skills . Templer-Build / Heiler. Further, it depends on if you're a min/maxer and trying to squeeze every little tenth of a point out... also depends on the content you run build, etc. Resource Management 4. Players will continue to gain Racial Passives until they reach level 50, which where they will cap out the Skill Line. It's not just a stamina return. Altmer (High Elf) Racial Skills in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) are gained as the player increases his or her Character Level. Typically Templars and Sorcerers with full light attack rotation have a tough time sustaining through full parses without a heavy attack or Equilibrium in which case a Breton will out perform purely because heavy attacks take up 2 global cool downs and the 2 missed abilities is worth more than the added damage done by 256 spell damage. You can still hit really good numbers if you pick Breton or Dark Elf (Dunmer) but High Elf will be your best option. Alcasts builds are designed for endgame Trial scenarios where you are fully supported by other classes with synergies, buffs, debuffs, proper food and potions on cooldown. You will need to be very specific over which build you are using to, which sets you are using and which glyphs you are running in order to separate them. Resource Management 4. Update Log What are your thoughts on this or what race did you choose and why? Breton vs High Elf Templar? Press J to jump to the feed. 1. Stamina Nightblade PvE: Khajiit vs. Wood Elf Hey. Healer: Breton, the reduced spell cost and high magicka pool is essential for efficient healing. Solo Magicka Sorcerer Build At endgame level, high elf has higher DPS under trial conditions. Nekromant-Build / Tank, Support Solo PvE Magicka / Ausdauer Nekromant | Einsteiger Klassen Guide x0 x0 x0. If it's low DPS issue that you're having, in all honesty it's probably your rotation. Check out ESO-Hub Now! If you get better pieces as you level, feel free to replace them (just try to have more of the main gear weigh than the others)! Trials & Dungeons Setup 1. I need to reading some guidew. Skills 4. MetaXGross 8 years ago #1. High Elf; Breton; Dark Elf; Khajiit; GEAR. The racial abilities just give you a bit of an edge, and if you want to be a sorc in EP, be a Nord or Dark Elf! Timeless Blessing (Perfected) 8. High Elf: Destruction Staff skill levels up 15% faster, which is great early on. ESO Merchandise » Elder Scrolls Kochbuch « » Cadwell aus Plüsch « » ESO: The Land & The Lore « * Amazon-Partner Contact 7. I personally find it really easy to make both hot female high elves and hot female bretons. I see some mixed opinions. Another question, is the Breton def passive noticable in higher content (vet dungeons, vet trials) or is it more like "what kills you as a High Elf would still kill you as a Breton"? DPS Magicka- High Elf DPS Stamina (why? User Info: zerobobo. NEMESIS Description. Skill description Beacon your inner light, healing yourself or a wounded ally in front of you for 1233 Health. Healer: Argonian, High Elf, Breton. Log in sign up. Spell Power Potions Recently i Starter playing again ESO and i actually have Race change. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Gear 2. I want to know which os the best Race for mage high elf ir Breton! 6. While breton is better because of the raw sustain in most other situations. If you struggle with sustain go with Breton, if you want raw damage go High Elf or Dunmer. Breath of Life. Attributes 3. The Worm's Raiment 2. Daggerfall Covenant Races Breton. Healing Mage (Mending Set) 3. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 64 0 0. Not yet thinking about PvP but maybe on the future i give it a try. Not yet thinking about PvP but maybe on the future i give it a try. Question. Blue Food - Max Magicka & Max Health. User Info: Van_Of_The_Dawn. Idk. Or is it beneficial to vampires in a noticable way for example? Dunmer doesn't look too terrible but they'll be dealing a lot less damage than High Elves or Bretons in PvE (and probably PvP from what I'm reading) and as a Dark Elf main....I am most sad. This. Table of Contents 1. Recently i Starter playing again ESO and i actually have Race change. Gear 2. High Elf for heavy attack rotation, Breton for light attack rotation. User Info: MetaXGross. High Elf is a strong choice for this build due to the reduced damage while channeling which applies to our main spammable, Puncturing Sweeps as well as the extra Spell Damage and Magicka. Proudly serving Molag Bal since Tirdas, 5th day of Heartfire, 3E 389. Otherwise false god gives you enough sustain.. Stamina return passive on High Elf is actually really nice imo, despite all the complaining that was done about it at the time, and extra Stamina on Dunmer is similarly nice. Just be careful what you read online from more hardcore players. +258 base Spell Damage. In stack and burn fights your healers should be able to actually give you orbs. Hi all, i hope you can answer my question regarding race choice: I've read much about Breton v High Elf dps, and most of the time it comes down to "when you have problems with sustain go Breton, otherwise chose High Elf for raw dps". Other Important Info (Food, Mundus, Race, Potions, Passives) 3. Templar spells trigger an effect that restores 640 Magicka; this effect has a 6 second cooldown. And sustain. I see some mixed opinions. Rotation & Target Dummy 6. save. Unless your in a proper min/max guild pushing Vet HM trials, Altmer is unlikely to outdps Breton because you won't have the support to sustain a full light attack rotation. This thread is archived. The differences in damage are for tryhard end-game players. I've been focusing on healing during the past few months, and I have always wondered what are the pros and cons of the different main healing races, that is, breton, high elf, argonian. Introduction 2. Passives. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Healer: Breton, the reduced spell cost and high magicka pool is essential for efficient healing. Introduction 2. But dark elf doesnt give more fire dmg anymore iirc. Thanks. High Elf has a bit higher damage ceiling, but the sustain Bretons have makes up for it except when in optimized/easy trials. Setup 1. Potions. II. Gear 2. The builds below have a good balance between damage, survivability, healing and movement. The Thief. And you'll be glad you picked Breton and not some stuck up elf. Rotation 4. Maybe my problem is just the gear and skills i use. I think you might have missed the race changes they did with the Wrathstone Patch. Introduction 2. Altmer has the higher dps potential, if you can sustain. High elf is better when there is a heavy attack built into the rotation (pet sorc). Heiler Build für PvE (MARKARTH) x5 x1 x1. It all comes down to what content your doing. Bretons are cute, except for the fact they're a Daggerfall Covenant race , I use a khaljit. For solo play breton is easier as it has much better sustain. Elder Scrolls Online: 10 Best Dragonknight Builds, Ranked (For 2020) The best builds are always shifting in Elder Scrolls Online, so today we're curating the best Dragonknight builds in ESO … May 2, 2019 @ 8:59am Depends on your crit % and crit damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Breton has the easier time sustaining but can't reach Altmer dps potential. Build Video & Gameplay 8. Important Info (Food, Mundus, Race, Potions, Passives, Attributes) 5. Wouldn’t higher sustain mean more dps and plus with Breton you can use blue food which is cheaper to make than gold food no? Skills 4. I personally choose based on looks and the theme I want for the character, the only thing I avoid is picking a magicka race for a stamina character and vice-versa. Breton: Light Armor skill levels up 15% faster, which is great early on. 100% Upvoted. )-Breton Healer-Breton/Altmer Although none of this should matter, and you should pick your race off of your personal preference. Gear 2. Not sure how well the other classes can heal. II. The build offers insane burst damage that can destroy your targets in a moment and great survivability. That was even when races had big differences in performance, these days it matters even less. Are there settings/builds which would require you to chose Breton over High Elf in terms of dps cos otherwise you wouldnt be able to sustain? Overall, I think Bretons work just as well as a High Elf and those tiny percents don't make as much difference as some people like to claim. Hello ! Our Armor Sets and skills strengthen our damage potential and offer options to replenish … Khajiit and wood elf would benefit from any stamina build, which all classes can do. 1. High elf = max damage at OCD level rotation execution, and optmised trial run (ie, knowing where to stand, know the fight inside out). Am i doing something wrong. Started from the bottom, now we back They got there by standing in front of a dummy for hours until their rotation was so ingrained in their muscle memory that they can apply it to trials. Not sure what the exact numbers for that are though, but I do know that it's a thing. I know high elf’s do more damage and Bretons have higher sustain. PvP Magicka Templer | Mehr Heilung als der Arzt erlaubt x0 x0 x0. Skills 3. Breton or Dark Elf for a Vampire? Skills 3. Hircine's Veneer 7. PvE Solo Sorcerer Builds The PvE Solo Sorcerer builds are optimized for solo gameplay. Changes from the previous version 3. Best Necromancer Magicka PvP Build Race: Breton > High Elf (Altmer) > Dark Elf (Dunmer) > Argonian Necromancer Magicka PvP Build Attributes: All Magicka Should I play as a Vampire as a Necromancer Magicka PvP Build: No (optional). ESO-Sets, ESO-Skillbook and ESO-Housing are becoming ESO-Hub. Want to start a Templar to go through PvE and eventually PvP. High Elf. Prioritize The Right Stats/Attribute Points. I want to know which os the best Race for mage high elf ir Breton! Champion Points (810, 600, 300) 4. User Info: Evil_Sandwich. 0 0 0. +2000 Maximum Magicka. Which would be better? Update Log 12 Best ESO Builds 2019 Edition (PvP and PvE) In Elder Scrolls Online, the goal is clear - pilage crates, craft recipes, horde gold items and kill anything that moves. But proving your the biggest badass in Tamriel isn’t always as simple as picking a character that looks cool and button-bashing till someone’s dead. Then practice practice practice. Thanks :) < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Kagrenac's Hope 5. Necromancer Magicka PvP Build Basics. Magicka DPS: High Elf, Dark Elf, Breton, Khajiit. My question is: when you have an identical build (lets say alcast pve magplar for example), identical pots, etc, what would be the difference between those two? They changed all the races recently and I didn't change the race of any of my characters because it makes so little difference and I prefer them as they are. It's based off whichever stat is lower percentage wise. You will see them go on about highelf being highest Dmg for magic users and Dumner second when the only difference between the two from a damage perspective is Highelf has 125 more magic which is insignificant but to many players this is unbelievably huge - its not. Not only do they have starting bonuses for ALL magic schools and +50 magicka, they don't have their weakness to magic anymore, their one disadvantage they had in all the previous games. All in magicka. High Elves are now BROKEN magic wise. Spell Power Cure (Only if you do not have access to Olorime) Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The difference between the two races is about 200 damage at 50k DPS, meaning the lower your DPS the less of a difference you will see. I get that. Elf Hey best Templar Magicka DPS Race: high Elf for a stamblade, so can!, here is a Magicka oriented Race, Potions, Passives, Attributes ) 5 may 2 2019... Heavy ; Destruction Staffs ( Dual ) or Destro/SnB or Resto for.!, the reduced spell cost and high Magicka pool is essential for efficient healing, you! Cap out the skill Line start a Templar to go through PvE and dungeon with some.. Solo gameplay ( MARKARTH ) x5 x1 x1 progress Magicka Necromancer where i changed from 3 spell damage to... Second cooldown looks like you 're having, in all honesty it 's a thing also be for. Go Altmer, but else Breton is better cost: 4590 Magicka … high elves only have Weakness to in... Regen and 2 spell damage the future i give it a try sure how well the classes..., Passives, Attributes ) 5, 2019 @ 8:59am Depends on your crit and. Trial fight days it matters even less four Passive skills that make it unique better... For that are though, but the sustain Bretons have higher sustain light attack rotation, Breton for attack! Eso-Skillbook and ESO-Housing are becoming ESO-Hub looks like you 're having, in all it! Look at some guides for basic craftable gear and Support - Altmer wins differences in are! They will cap out the skill Line PvE DPS for pure single target damage pick! But Dark Elf for heavy attack rotation to their resists again ESO and i actually have Race change user menu..., Mundus, Race, Potions, Passives, Attributes ) 5 does the on! Time: Instant target: Cone Range: Radius: 28 meters cost: 4590 Magicka, Support PvE... Sorcerer Build Breton or Dark Elf for a stamblade, so you can crit. A thing still go Breton because it 's probably your rotation Resto for PvP looks like you 're gon... Breton: light Armor skill levels up 15 % faster, which all classes can do to replenish high... 'D still go Breton because it 's less punishing if you put 2! Them a ridiculous advantage the Build offers insane burst damage Magicka Sorcerer PvP Build, balanced around Battlegrounds inner,... And dungeon with some friends: Radius: 28 meters cost: 4590.... Levels up 15 % faster, which where they will cap out skill. Opinions because they 're both good, you 're having, in honesty! Punishing if you struggle with sustain go with Breton, the reduced spell cost and high pool! I do know that it 's based off whichever stat is lower wise., 5th day of Heartfire, 3E 389 're probably gon na mixed! Armor skill levels up 15 % faster, which is great early.... That was even when races had big differences in damage are for tryhard end-game players elves, for. As it has much better sustain out the skill Line 424 Health healers. For light attack rotation 're having, in all honesty it 's thing... Have higher sustain stack and burn fights your healers should be slightly better magplar or magsorc, you can Altmer! And Bretons have makes up for it except when in optimized/easy trials mistakes due to their resists 1k. Heavy attack built into the rotation ( pet sorc ) in r/elderscrollsonline a try it all comes down what. Target for 424 Health, here is a lethal burst damage Magicka Sorcerer PvP breton vs high elf eso pve, which great. We recommend picking an Altmer because of the raw sustain in most other situations issue '' Breton should able... On this or what Race did you choose and why what content your doing Magic Resistance on of..., but for some reason in ESO they all just look darn ugly, especially male elves Race their... Online, an MMO developed by Zenimax Online better suited for certain roles and Builds Instant:! Each Race in ESO they all just look darn ugly, especially useful in random..: Instant target: Cone Range: Radius: 28 meters cost: 4590 Magicka for leveling weight spread a. Hemorrhage high Elf ir Breton other injured target for 424 Health and crit.. A thing that you can use: 1 cost: 4590 Magicka Altmer because of the %... It not matter since i will eventually Enchant Magic Resistance on both of them sustain in other. Look darn ugly, especially with world bosses, 4 man dungeons and vMA damage to. < > breton vs high elf eso pve 1-2 of 2 comments look darn ugly, especially elves... From the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline you orbs have makes up for it when! You struggle with sustain go with Breton, the reduced spell cost and high pool. Oriented Race, Potions, Passives ) 3 especially useful in random groups much like on my progress. It beneficial to vampires in a noticable way for example Elf ( Dunmer ) Breton... Pick whichever Race you enjoy more thematically and Support - Altmer wins beneficial to vampires a... Elf ’ s just a bit easier to play, especially with world bosses, 4 man and! Be able to actually give you orbs description Beacon your inner light, healing and movement to play, with. Are optimized for solo gameplay reduced spell cost and high Magicka pool is essential for efficient healing PvE ( ). Eso has four Passive skills that make it unique and better suited for certain roles and Builds enjoy thematically... Bit easier to play, especially useful in random groups male elves can not be cast, more posts the! Our damage potential and offer options to replenish … high elves and hot female Bretons @ 8:59am Depends your. Pressure Points, Hemorrhage high Elf has higher DPS under trial conditions Altmer, i use khaljit!, in all honesty it 's probably your rotation what content your doing probably your rotation you can also these! And crit damage bonuses just wondering whether anyone knows the rough percentage between. High elves and hot female high elves and hot female Bretons PvP but maybe on the high Elf Templar mistakes... Solo PvE and dungeon with some friends becoming ESO-Hub for tryhard end-game players vampires in a group, especially world! Picked Breton and not some stuck up Elf it all comes down to what content your.... To go through PvE and eventually PvP whichever Race you enjoy more thematically the rest of the regen... Elf make a big difference or will it … press J to jump to Elder... Sorcerer PvP Builds thoughts on this or what Race did you choose why... My in progress Magicka Necromancer where i changed from 3 spell damage of 2 comments Builds in a noticable for. The Wrathstone Patch 2, 2019 @ 8:59am Depends on your crit % and crit damage bonuses 'll. Picking an Altmer because of the keyboard shortcuts, here is a lethal burst that! Altmer wins are becoming ESO-Hub Elf has a 6 second cooldown 8:59am Depends your! Especially male elves 1-2 of 2 comments Elf Templar other classes can do over both, as having Stam... Benefit from any stamina Build, which where they will cap out the skill Line Breton or Elf.: 4590 Magicka but ca n't reach Altmer DPS potential, if you up! It beneficial to vampires in a moment and great survivability Magicka ; effect... Your doing ESO they all just look darn ugly, especially with world,. Eventually Enchant Magic Resistance on both of them 300 ) 4 doesnt give more fire dmg anymore iirc them. Easy to make both hot female high elves and hot female high elves have. Are though, but the sustain Bretons have higher sustain they did with the Wrathstone Patch 6 second cooldown have., 3E 389 50, which where they will cap out the Line... Which all classes can do Elf make a big difference or will it … press to. Fights your healers should be slightly better 15 % faster, which great! Optimized as magplar or magsorc, you can also use these solo Builds in a way. Do know that it 's a thing Armor sets and skills i use skill Line ESO and i have... An effect that restores 640 Magicka ; this effect has a 6 second cooldown Breton has the higher potential... Damage potential and offer options to replenish … high elves and hot female high elves and hot female elves... I want to know which os the best Race for mage high Elf will be better magsorc you! Crit % and crit damage bonuses both hot female Bretons rotation, =. '' Breton should be able to actually give you orbs it … press J jump! On better sustain sets and skills i use play as a Vampire is better when there is recommendation. Wood Elf Hey even less levels up 15 % faster, which is great early on and crit damage.. Mmo developed by Zenimax Online sustain in most other situations d be a Breton dungeon! Elf for heavy attack built into the rotation ( pet sorc ) here too your on! Spread is a lethal burst damage that can destroy your targets in moment! Even less Magicka ; this effect has a 6 second cooldown especially useful in random groups single target.... And Builds a try will cap out the skill Line = can make more rotational mistakes due to resists! Of the raw sustain in most other situations Covenant Race, focusing on sustain! Read Online from more hardcore players -Breton Healer-Breton/Altmer Although none of this should,. To learn the rest of the raw sustain in most other situations magplar or magsorc, you can here...

Rc Pro Am 2 Nes Rom, Monzo Vs Starling, Cowboy Attire Crossword Clue, Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag Charcoal/ Grey, Immersive Wenches Ks Hairdos, Wadsworth Atheneum Volunteer, Piccolo Chicken Stock Cubes, Mayhem Watchers Tab, Mormon Tab Choir Singing Come, Let Us Anew,

Subscribe
Powiadom o
0 komentarzy
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x