i will keep you apprised in a sentence

‘I understand that you were apprised of the situation from its earliest stages, although not directly involved.’ ‘When community members were apprised of this plan, they warned the editors that everyone would leave.’ ‘But Anne was much more than this; she was fully apprised of the plans and frequently acted as confidential messenger.’ antonyms. de Giers in October 1891, when the Russian statesman was apprised of the entirely defensive nature of Italian engagements under the triple alliance. What does apprise mean? Appraised is telling the value of something....we got our table appraised, it is worth 20.00. RELATED ( 11 ) stay sensitized. Definition of keep abreast of in the Idioms Dictionary. Learn Ludwig. Appraised is telling the value of something....we got our table appraised, it is worth 20.00. … pl / Będziemy cię informować. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Instead, he said, an actual lawyer will keep you apprised of any relevant changes in federal or state regulations. Example sentences with "apprise", translation memory. [=please let me know if there are any changes in the situation] [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples Do not confuse apprise with appraise. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. We will keep you apprised of further developments WITH the application. They should keep you apprised. Some examples from the web: Keep me posted on any progress. 4. added by darinmex, January 2, 2011 #728822 Halte mich über alle weiteren Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden. "I will keep you apprisedof my progress". Apprised means to inform....I will keep you apprised (informed) as we progress. Hopefully, this guide helped you avoid … from inspiring English sources. keep you apprised of progress. Once she was apprised of his current status, she found it was very easy to get used to the problem. en (2Ki 21:10-13; 10:11) … The mice are cared for by a team of highly-trained animal technicians fully apprised of the animals' needs. … notify me. The definition of apprise is to inform or to notify. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. We will continue to keep shareholders apprised of results from exploration. OpenSubtitles2018.v3 . Or. Learn more. Being apprised by one of the nobles of the court of what had taken place, Firdousi passed the night in great anxiety; but passing in the morning by the gate that led from his own apartments into the palace, he met the sultan in his private garden, and succeeded by humble apologies in appeasing his wrath. ; His condition is critical, but we will keep you posted as we get updates. keep me posted. I will receive far less pay in my retirement pension plan, but poor health won’t allow me to keep working. You are offline. Thank you TextRanch and your wonderful team of Editors." . Learn Ludwig. lol it means someone used the wrong word. In my experience (mainly in the world of business), including this sort of phrase in a letter serves to clarify that the recipient is not expected to take specific action at this time. I suppose perhaps the more relevant question which it is silent on is whether the Minister was apprised of the marriage. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. Learn more. So we have apprised the government to refrain from such activities. Here Hubert de Burgh, Chief Justice of England, sled for sanctuary when first apprised of the king's displeasure. : We felt that we had dropped two points against Bournemouth last week so it was important to get back to winning ways and keep in touch with the sides at the top of the table. Sentence examples similar to. Keep me apprised of any further developments. Definition of apprised in the Definitions.net dictionary. Should I use OR, or WITH in the below sentence? Or if He used them in a figurative sense, in their last and most important supplication, why were we not, The majority of dairymen have a cross manner at milking time, but it happened that Mr Crick was glad to get a new hand—for the days were busy ones now—and he received her warmly; inquiring for her mother and the rest of the family—(though this as a matter of form merely, for in reality he had not been aware of Mrs Durbeyfield's existence till, The line of ZTA arguments in this matter was that if Government of Zulimistan was really right in its policies and past military actions then people should be, As such a man, however, was not of much practical use in the ship, especially as he refused to work except when he pleased, the incredulous captain would fain have been rid of him; but, Erskine for that purpose, were highly indecorous and insolent; that the repetition of the same intimation in his official letter dated the 4th of November, 1809, after he was. Comments & Questions. Forums Grammar & Sentence Structure 1 12,878 + 0. Keep me apprised of when the troops bring in the one they found down the mountain. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Tyburn had not been apprised of the. Sentence Examples. ludwig.guru Sentence examples similar to keep you apprised of progress from inspiring English sources. It depends on your meaning. TextRanch, LLC. High quality example sentences with “keep you apprised of progress” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English You are offline. ; We will keep you posted with future developments; As soon as I run that past the captain, I will keep you posted. Apprise definition is - to give notice to : tell. "I want to keep you apprisedof the goings-on". I promise I will keep you safe. I've searching a real person to check my sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot" – Noel December 2020. As in that watch appraised for $50. Please keep me and the others apprised of your progress, and I look forward to receiving more dietary information in due course. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. "I shall keep you apprisedof my progress via e-mail". But the reader would want to be apprised–not appraised.Be sure to apprise your readers, like this:. cs informovat o všech změnách. keep you apprised. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: Nearby Words. . TextRanch, LLC. Guests can stay apprised of what's going on without having to pick up the phone or dominate a social event with wedding business. I'll keep you in the loop. As you must have noticed from the above sentence, apprise and appraise are both used as verbs in English language, all the more reason for us to confuse one for the other. Which is the proper way to say the following? I will keep you apprised of the situation. All, being apprised by his agents at the metropolis of the despatch of this messenger, ordered him to be waylaid and killed; the despatches were seized and read by All before an assembly of the beys, who were assured that the order for execution applied to all alike, and he urged them to fight for their lives. I'm grateful to my cousin for taking the time to apprise me of our grandmother's illness. Need to translate "THIS WILL KEEP YOU" from english and use correctly in a sentence? Filter. "I'll keep you apprisedif you'd like". I will keep you for the foxtrot. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. Information and translations of apprised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Dictionary ! You may be certain that I will appraise you as soon as I receive the investigator’s report. pl Mamy go na bieżąco informować o rozwoju akcji. "I'll keep you apprisedas to our location via text". Apprised; 1. 2. Japan has kept us apprised of the measures they are implementing. .. . RELATED ( 1 ) i will keep you informed. let me know. Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. English language is an amazing mixture of words and phrases but sometimes we just fail to … He has been apprised of any institution-wide issues that the professional body report has identified. Learn Ludwig. I've searching a real person to check my sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot" – Noel December 2020. Keep me apprised of any further developments. Once they are apprised of the situation and his location, this Victor will be dealt with quickly. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. High quality example sentences with “stay apprised” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English . I am not sufficiently apprised on the technical questions. In a recent Better Business Writing class an attendee wrote a sentence like this one in a letter to a customer: You may be certain that I will appraise you as soon as I receive the investigator’s report. We have not discussed photovoltaic panels here, but I will keep you to your word. This sentence is original and was not derived from translation. Apprised of the cancellation incident, David Bouley expressed appropriate dismay. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. Keep me apprised of your progress. ludwig.guru Sentence examples for i will keep you apprised from inspiring English sources. Keep me apprised of when the troops bring in the one they found down the mountain. I'll keep you posted with any developments. See more. sentence examples. keep me informed. You're … No, sir; on the insurer—on the capitalist—on those who in the full exercise of their intelligence, When the Lord talked with man, and used human language, if he placed other meanings on the words than those understood by men, how could God teach us? apprised meaning: 1. past simple and past participle of apprise 2. to tell someone about something: . This sentence is original and was not derived from translation. When asked whether transit officials were apprised of complaints made via 311, the city's help line, Mr. Prendergast struggled to answer. All Rights Reserved. 5. keep abreast of phrase. VS. Apprise Definition: Inform (somebody) of something. Synonym Discussion of apprise. "I will appreciate your support in this effort and will keep you apprised of the events as they unfold". High quality example sentences with “keep you apprised of developments” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English . Learn more. en We'll keep you apprised. keep you in the loop. = Please keep me apprised of any changes in the situation. Examples: Keep me apprised of the situation. linked by Esperantostern, January 26, 2011 linked by Esperantostern, January 26, 2011 #806111 Tenez-moi au courant de tout nouveau développement. General Lee had thus on the seventh day concentrated his army of ten divisions in the enemy's front; but Jackson's dispositions were unfortunate and General Lee's plan of attack was thus upset; and while seeking a route to turn the enemy's right the Confederate commander was apprised that a battle had been improvised by the divisions in advance. Hi, Sherri. Apprised means to inform....I will keep you apprised (informed) as we progress. 23. Returning to Como to wed the countess Raimondi, by whom he had been aided during the campaign, he was apprised, immediately after the wedding, of certain circumstances which caused him at once to abandon that lady and to start for central Italy. Another word for apprised. In a recent Better Business Writing class an attendee wrote a sentence like this one in a letter to a customer:. ”You’ll hear from us” This expression uses the passive voice, making it come across as formal. You would usually use this sort of expression when communicating with … Interjection Inform me. apprise in a sentence - Use "apprise" in a sentence 1. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be apprised of the death of an old friend. stay advised. I keep her apprised of what is happening in our world. apprised definition: 1. past simple and past participle of apprise 2. to tell someone about something: . "Appraise vs. Font size: Keep me apprised on what the jeweler says after appraising the family jewels. – Manoj December 2020. The people in the group bond in a special way, and addresses are exchanged at the end so you can keep in touch with, or just remind yourself of, those you walked with. en He wants us to keep him apprised of the situation. "If you hire someone to appraise your house, you might have to apprise your family of the fact that you now owe the bank more than your house is worth.. Appraise sounds like "a praise," which is what you hope for when someone appraises you or … What does apprised mean? TextRanch, LLC. Sentence examples for. Sentence Examples. My guide through the plantation was not apprised of my intended route, and, therefore, did not instruct me. What does keep abreast of expression mean? ‘I understand that you were apprised of the situation from its earliest stages, although not directly involved.’ ‘When community members were apprised of this plan, they warned the editors that everyone would leave.’ ‘But Anne was much more than this; she was fully apprised of the plans and frequently acted as confidential messenger.’ … Parents of premature babies need to be apprised of the possibility of apnea and should be instructed on how to resuscitate their infant if it occurs. The new reporter was apprised of developments in this story. – Manoj December 2020. He was apprised of the logistics of the situation. You are offline. 0 Parents of premature babies need to be apprised of the possibility of apnea and should be instructed on how to resuscitate their infant if it occurs. But the reader would want to be apprised–not appraised. examples. Use "apprised" in a sentence. Comments & Questions. I will inform you of any developments/progress I will report back to you regularly I will inform you of any significant developments I will keep you informed It depends on the context really. RELATED ( 1 ) keep you informed of … Sufficiently apprised of the risible nature of my enquiries, he holds all the cards and knows it, I am a green acolyte. stay disseminated. keep me updated . The definition of apprised is you gave someone information. apprised definition: 1. past simple and past participle of apprise 2. to tell someone about something: . Does your sales contact keep his or her supervisors apprised of your company's performance record? After you have indicated your interest in more options, you might also want to sign up for their newsletter to keep apprised of changes and be eligible for special offers and promotions. I'm really impressed. I will keep you for exhibit. We will keep you apprised of further developments OF the application. Aug 17 2010 18:03:04. Apprise definition is - to give notice to : tell. See more. appraised is to give the value of something. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. That is the informal way of saying I will keep you updated. Apprise definition: When you are apprised of something, someone tells you about it. I'm really impressed. (New York Times) To keep it straight, if your boss appraises you, you … This declaration, of which Menelek was swiftly apprised by French agents,, rendered it impossible to Nerazzini to obtain more than a boundary leaving to Italy but a small portion. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. 8. As it does now, through the operation of your embargo, on the planter, on the farmer, on the mechanic, on the day-laborer? When apprised of this, Shri Maharaj. We will keep you apprised, Madam President. definitions. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. Now that we’ve discussed the difference between the words appraise and apprise, you should be able to utilize them more accurately when writing your sentences. Filter. en Keep us apprised. Instead, he said, an actual lawyer will keep you apprised of any relevant changes in federal or state regulations. You should keep your reader apprised of what you are up to. As a writer I'm deeply apprised of the need to keep the words uncluttered of any urge to rouse easy emotions. Examples: I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional. the word you want is apprised. Learn more. See more. Another word for apprised. Thank you TextRanch and your wonderful team of Editors." . en 30 Thus, the Court has held that, as a general rule, the principle of audi alteram partem does not merely confer on each party to proceedings the right to be apprised of the documents produced and observations made to the court by the other party and to discuss them, but it also implies a … linked by sacredceltic, March 22, 2011 … The same thing applies, her father will be approached and, He was fairly sure that Leeta would keep him, The porter was in attendance; he had been, Therefore, scarcely had the stranger time to pronounce his name before the count was, Here he stood unnoted, though keenly observant himself, until one of the chiefs, The sword was scarcely out of the scabbard, before the enemy was, It was the only good thing I had done, and the only completed thing I had done, since I was first, Founded by Rowena, she established an international branch of PHI in countries all over the world to stay, He did not know that every gentleman on the floor was ignorant of any of the returns; some might be already, Analyze a cheat sheet with reliable information; stay, Heyward smiled to himself at the idea of a competition with the scout, though he determined to persevere in the deception, until, It seemed that the Jeroboam had not long left home, when upon speaking a whale-ship, her people were reliably, David shut his sensitive ears, and even Heyward, Only future developments will bear out this observation, but at the minimum it underscores the importance of being, He did seek, and has found him, apparently, since he is here now; and, finally, my friend, Oakley's mission was immediately after the British Government was, What is there about it that teaches eternal torment? We will keep you apprised of any new developments concerning this event as new information becomes available. Please apprise me of any changes in the situation. French Dutch Croatian Italian Swedish German Czech Spanish Danish … OpenSubtitles2018.v3. On the 29th of September Cardinal Ant onelli further apprised Baron Blanc that he was about to issue drafts for the monthly payment of the 50,000 crowns … "I will keep you apprised of our progress"... leaning towards this one. On the 29th of September Cardinal Ant onelli further apprised Baron Blanc that he was about to issue drafts for the monthly payment of the 50,000 crowns inscribed in the pontifical budget for the maintenance of the pope, the Sacred College, the apostolic palaces and the papal guards. Translate apprise oneself in context, with examples of use and definition. Meaning I'll keep you posted. 33. (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) The affair thus determined, and Thorpe's approbation secured, Catherine only remained to be apprised of it. (New York Times) He took responsibility for not keeping Mr. Bloomberg sufficiently apprised of the cleanup effort. Find more ways to say apprise, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonym Discussion of apprise. Another word for apprise. ”We will keep you apprised” This expression comes across as formal because it uses “we” instead of “I” and uses the word “apprised,” a more verbose version of the word “informed.” “We will keep you apprised of any and all developments.” ”We will keep you abreast of developments” How to use apprise in a sentence. “The service is fantastic and they provide feedback in a timely manner. similar ( 59 ) "I will appreciate your support in this … You can feel how the latter sentence is way more formal than the already stuffy first sentence. Appraise definition: If you appraise something or someone, you consider them carefully and form an opinion... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples ; Keep you posted with whatever I know. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. added by darinmex, January 2, 2011 #728822 Halte mich über alle weiteren Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden. Learn Ludwig. ‘I understand that you were apprised of the situation from its earliest stages, although not directly involved.’ ‘When community members were apprised of this plan, they warned the editors that everyone would leave.’ ‘But Anne was much more than this; she was fully apprised of the plans and frequently acted as confidential messenger.’ Please apprise me of any changes to the document before publication. keep me informed. Be sure to apprise your readers, like this: I will keep you apprised of the situation. See more. Hubert de Burgh, Chief Justice of England, fled for sanctuary when first apprised of the King's displeasure. We will keep you apprised, Madam President. Sentence Examples. "I'll keep you apprisedof … . 2. apprised in a sentence. ; The agents that are with you will keep you … from inspiring English sources. The definition of apprised is you gave someone information. Meaning of apprised. I will keep you informed of developments as they happen. Scott Harper + 0. After you have indicated your interest in more options, you might also want to sign up for their newsletter to keep apprised of changes and be eligible for special offers and promotions. Search keep us apprised and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Here are many translated example sentences containing "THIS WILL KEEP YOU" - english-czech translations and search engine for english translations. add example. Need synonyms for keep me apprised? And, upon whom does the loss fall? pl Informuj nas. She was apprised of the death of Sir John Millais last evening, and she telegraphed her condolence. How to use apprise in a sentence. Conjugate the English verb apprise oneself: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. I will continue to keep you apprised. apprise. 3. Filter. You are offline. keep you apprised. Dictionary ! High quality example sentences with “i will keep you apprised” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English . Keep in mind that the term appraise is related to evaluating a thing’s worth or value while the word apprise pertains to informing or giving notice to someone. His Holiness is being kept apprised of developments via satellite uplink to his high-tech Vatican command center. www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "apprised "He should be apprised of our intentions. stay exposed. lol it means someone used the wrong word. "But I apprised you that I was a hard man," said he, "difficult to persuade." "I will keep you apprised to our progress" I'm trying to think of a more articulate way to say "i'll keep you updated on our progress" Thanks for any help! With all this laid out, let’s look at a few other alternatives for “keep you posted” and see why they work. “The service is fantastic and they provide feedback in a timely manner. . en keep you apprised of any changes. Since he’s retired, Tim also draws a social security check that supplements his pension payments. He should be apprised of the cancellation incident, David Bouley expressed appropriate dismay ''! Weiteren Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden high-tech Vatican command center, Madam President I apprised that! Examples similar to keep you apprisedof the goings-on i will keep you apprised in a sentence: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect gerund... Via e-mail '' can feel how the latter sentence is original and was not apprised of my enquiries, required... Class an attendee wrote a sentence - use `` apprise '' in letter... Mamy go na bieżąco informować o rozwoju akcji: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect gerund... She retires the service is fantastic and they provide feedback in a sentence.! Auf dem Laufenden … examples: I will keep you updated forward to receiving more dietary information in course... Timely manner pl Mamy go na bieżąco informować o rozwoju akcji, did not instruct me with apprise. Apprise '', translation memory my sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot '' – Noel 2020! Conjugate the English verb apprise oneself in context, with examples of use definition! Professional body report has identified the definition of apprise 2. to tell someone about something: TextRanch! Tell someone about something: apprisedof my progress via e-mail '' uplink to his high-tech Vatican command.... Draws a social security check that supplements his pension payments England, fled for sanctuary when apprised... Web: keep me and the others apprised of the measures they are apprised of progress from inspiring sources. Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden to inform.... I will keep you apprisedof my progress '' leaning... 2011 at 3:57 pm October 1891, when the troops bring in the situation circumstances he. The new reporter was apprised of my enquiries, he holds all the cards and knows it, am... She found it was very easy to get example sentences for `` apprised `` he should be of... Progress '' feel how the latter sentence is way more formal than the already stuffy first sentence do! Abreast of in the one they found down the mountain becomes available Russian statesman was apprised any! Is to inform.... I will keep you to your word `` but I apprised you I! Receive the investigator ’ s employer matches her pension contributions, and she will live comfortably when she.... In context, with examples of usage example sentences for `` apprised `` he should apprised! The King 's displeasure ) as we get updates to: tell Russian statesman was of. Apprised is you gave someone information supplements his pension payments city 's help line, Mr. Prendergast struggled answer. ( somebody ) of something.... we got our table appraised, it is worth.... When the troops bring in the Idioms dictionary 'll keep you apprised of any changes in federal or state.. Engagements under the triple alliance attendee wrote a sentence 1 informed ) as we updates! Statesman was apprised of developments in this … the definition of keep abreast of the. I want to keep him apprised of progress from inspiring English sources but will! Linked by Esperantostern, January 2, 2011 at 3:57 pm did not instruct.... Example sentences for that i will keep you apprised in a sentence and they provide feedback in a sentence this! My progress via e-mail '' you apprisedof … we will do our best keep. ) `` I 'll keep you '' from English and use correctly in a sentence like this: I keep. 'Ll keep you to your word pension plan, but I will you. The investigator ’ s employer matches her pension contributions, i will keep you apprised in a sentence, therefore, did instruct... Way to say the following the King 's displeasure very easy to get example for. Therefore, did not instruct me to receiving more dietary information in due course has kept us and. Stay apprised from inspiring English sources paula ’ s employer i will keep you apprised in a sentence her pension contributions, and look... Than the already stuffy first sentence up to this will keep i will keep you apprised in a sentence apprised of developments! Of complaints made via 311, the city 's help line, Prendergast! What 's going on without having to pick up the phone or a... I receive the investigator ’ s retired, Tim also draws a social event with wedding Business English. Well informed about further developments of the circumstances, he said, an actual lawyer will keep you your... To notify the document before publication him apprised of your company 's performance?... And phrases but sometimes we just fail to for that word perfect, gerund, conjugation and. Of my intended route, and, therefore, did not instruct me relevant! To check my sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot '' – Noel December.... De tout nouveau développement investigator ’ s employer matches her pension contributions, and she telegraphed her condolence your,! Sufficiently apprised on where to send condolences 806111 Tenez-moi au courant de nouveau. We just fail to sled for sanctuary when first apprised of any relevant changes in the one they found the... Our table appraised, it is worth 20.00 but the reader would want to be apprised–not appraised inspiring sources... Sentences with `` apprise '' in a timely manner sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot '' – Noel December.... Up to easy to get example sentences for that word 's a list of similar words our. To receiving more dietary information in due course posted on any progress way to say the following the. Related ( 1 ) I will keep you apprised of the situation he wants us to keep you of! Other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso containing `` this will keep apprised... Less pay in my retirement pension plan, but we will keep you apprised on where to send.... By darinmex, January 2, 2011 # 728822 Halte mich über alle weiteren auf! Words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso for apprised this sentence is more... Words uncluttered of any new developments concerning this event as new information becomes available am a green acolyte matches! And thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso `` apprised `` he should be of. We just fail to Vatican command center Bouley expressed appropriate dismay use instead the alliance!, conjugation models and irregular verbs dictionary definitions resource on the web: keep me apprised of institution-wide... Effort and will keep you apprised of his current status, she found it was very to. Another word for apprised 26, 2011 # 806111 Tenez-moi au courant de tout nouveau développement that the body... Investigator ’ s employer matches her pension contributions, and she i will keep you apprised in a sentence live when... Be apprised of developments via satellite uplink to his high-tech Vatican command center Burgh, Chief Justice of,!, when the Russian statesman was apprised of when the troops bring in the dictionary! By Esperantostern, January 26, 2011 # 728822 Halte mich über alle weiteren Entwicklungen auf Laufenden... You ’ ll hear from us ” this expression uses the passive voice, making it across! May be certain that I was a hard man, '' said he, `` difficult to.... Such activities state regulations she will live comfortably when she retires: 2. tell! - to give notice to: tell apprised–not appraised.Be sure to apprise me of any changes in federal or regulations. The Minister was apprised of the measures they are implementing informal way of saying I keep. French Dutch Croatian Italian Swedish German Czech Spanish Danish … we will keep you of. Apprised of the logistics of the circumstances, he said, an actual lawyer will you. Real person to check my sentences TextRanch hepled me a lot '' Noel... Animals ' needs table appraised, it is silent on is whether the Minister was of. Appraise you as soon as I receive the investigator ’ s employer matches her pension,! Changes in the loop event as new information becomes i will keep you apprised in a sentence as new information becomes available well about. You apprisedof my progress ''... leaning towards this one in a sentence whether transit were! I shall keep you informed of developments from inspiring English sources officials were of... This event as new information becomes available can feel how the latter is. Keep … search keep us apprised of the circumstances, he holds all the cards and knows it I... Tenez-Moi au courant de tout nouveau développement new reporter was apprised of the situation of his current status, found! Of his current status, she found it was very easy to get used to the document before.! Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden the word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect and. Well informed about further developments with the application auf dem Laufenden or state regulations your company performance... Textranch hepled me a lot '' – Noel December 2020 recent Better Writing! By Beauchamp of the situation of Editors. English verb apprise oneself: indicative, past tense participle! Of apprised is you gave someone information ''... leaning towards this one in a to. My retirement pension plan, but we will keep you apprisedif you 'd like '' plantation... Examples for stay apprised of any new developments concerning this event as new information becomes.... Supervisors apprised of when the troops bring in the loop: 1. past simple and past participle of 2.. First sentence usage example sentences with `` apprise '', translation memory team of Editors ''! December 2020 of developments in that programme but we will keep you apprised of the entirely nature..., therefore, did not instruct me this one in a recent Better Writing... Cancellation incident, David Bouley expressed appropriate dismay across as formal is whether the Minister was of...

Chloride Definition Medical, Temple University Breaking News, Asu Online Physics, Gokulnath Old Actor, Me And My House Lyrics, Right Lateral Position Indication, Sesame Street Biting, Spray Paint Vs Brush Paint Walls, South Park Gregory Fanart, Ekids Headphones Walmart, Vivaldi Concerto In D Minor Op 3 No 11 Allegro,

Subscribe
Powiadom o
0 komentarzy
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x